You may think you know who you truly care about, but Ahmad Bittar’s Gaia Phone will tell you which ones you 'actually' do. As technology becomes increasingly present in our daily lives, it’s important that it reflects one of our most basic human traits: emotions.
Ahmad Bittar’s Gaia Phone promises to become our “Identity.” In being so, using a virtual wall of contact photos and the number of calls to and from a particular person, it will depict the strength of that relationship by brightening or fading their photo.
Furthermore, as reported by Yanko Design, “a spectacular show of lights, sound and vibrations greet ‘a best friend’s call, text message, a brother’s new picture upload or status update, or a girlfriend’s presence close by.’”
Although you really should know the status of any relationship, this phone could still provide some interesting insight to some of your more dubious friendships. With Ahmad Bittar’s Gaia phone, I will be able to prove my love to all my friends and family members who doubt it!
Ahmad Bittar's Gaia Phone Communicates Your Love Life
1. Emotional Phones - The trend of incorporating emotions into technology offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in enhancing human connection and personal relationships.
2. Virtual Wall of Contact Photos - The trend of using a virtual wall of contact photos to depict the strength of relationships provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in personalized communication devices.
3. Lights, Sound, and Vibrations - The trend of using lights, sound, and vibrations to convey emotions in phone alerts opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in creating more immersive and engaging communication experiences.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in designing emotional phones and devices that enhance human connection.
2. Communication - The communication industry can leverage the trend of virtual walls of contact photos and emotional phone alerts to develop innovative ways of fostering and maintaining relationships.
3. Personal Devices - The personal devices industry can capitalize on the trend of emotional phones to create customizable and emotionally-responsive devices that enhance the user experience.