Advertising/Design Goodness started in May 2005 with the mission to showcase only the best advertising and design around the globe. But sometimes you have to show the very worst as well in order to know what great ads and designs are. This site is there to start a conversation, to inspire, to enjoy great work, or to just talk about what your views are.
Implications - Both small as well as large businesses can benefit from regularly taking other popular website's information into account. Advertising websites are an excellent source of industry insider information for a wide range of business categories. By creating product designs and marketing campaigns that shock consumers, your product is more likely to be featured on such websites and receive press attention.
1. Shockvertising - Using shocking or controversial advertisements to generate attention and feature on advertising websites.
2. Industry Insider Information - Leveraging information from advertising websites to stay updated on industry trends and best practices.
3. Conversation-starting Designs - Creating designs that spark conversation and inspire engagement with the target audience.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to develop disruptive shockvertising campaigns to capture consumer attention and gain industry recognition.
2. Marketing - Using industry insider information from advertising websites to inform marketing strategies and create disruptive campaigns that drive customer engagement.
3. Design - Designers can create conversation-starting designs that stand out and generate buzz, leading to increased visibility and recognition within the design industry.