Here's hoping that restaurants begin arming chefs with the Adventure Time cookbook (which is technically called 'Eating Ooo: Recipes and Art Inspired by Pendleton Ward's Adventure Time'). This book is filled with recipes and art inspired by the show and was created by author Eric Resnick. All of the dishes in the cookbook are inspired either by characters, food from the show or food mentioned in the show.
The dishes in the Adventure Time cookbook run the gamut from bacon pancakes to Cobb salad and meat pies. As mentioned, fan artwork fills the pages of the cookbook, making Resnick's recipe book almost worth a purchase for the art alone. The Adventure Time cookbook is available now for $14.79.
The Adventure Time Cookbook Features Dishes Inspired by Finn and Jake
1. Cartoon-inspired Cuisine - The merging of pop culture, art and culinary into a creative venture that could potentially tap into fan's nostalgia for beloved shows and characters.
2. Fan Art-inspired Recipe Books - The creation of recipe books inspired by pop culture and fan art that could encourage a new merging of industries and create niche opportunities.
3. Dishes Inspired by Animated Characters - The potential for restaurants to create cartoon-inspired dishes as a creative marketing technique and a way to tap into the affinity for nostalgia of millennials.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The opportunity for food and beverage companies to work in tandem with the entertainment industry in creating unique dining experiences and creating branded merchandise.
2. Pop Culture Merchandise Industry - The opening to create more diverse merchandise relating to popular culture with unique food offerings and recipe books.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The potential for marketing agencies to create campaigns and initiatives that involve reimagining beloved characters or shows into various forms, such as food and beverage products.