Adjust-a-Bowl shows us that our preconceptions of certain materials can limit us to their potential applications. However, if we are able to look beyond what we are used to and what we know, materials as common as cork, which are used in such specific ways such as wine stoppers and bulletin boards, can be utilized in other helpful ways.
Brought to you by Branch, a company that focuses on sustainable designs for living, Adjust-a-Bowl is just that. Made out of 100% all-natural cork fabric, it uses a material that the world currently produces in abundance. Interestingly enough, Adjust-a-Bowl nevertheless has a leather-like texture and the flexibility of a paper bag, making it extremely useful for around the house.
The Adjust-A-Bowl is Tough like Leather and Flexible like Paper
1. Versatile Materials - Companies can look beyond traditional applications of common materials to discover new uses and benefits.
2. Sustainable Living - Consumers are increasingly seeking eco-friendly and innovative products that promote sustainability in their everyday lives.
3. Flexible Design - Designers are exploring the potential of flexible materials to create versatile and functional products.
1. Home Goods - Home goods companies can innovate by using sustainable materials like cork to create multifunctional and eco-friendly products.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can experiment with cork fabric to create unique and durable clothing items.
3. Packaging - Packaging companies can adopt flexible cork material as an eco-friendly and versatile solution for adaptable packaging designs.