Streetwear imprint ADER ERROR introduces the latest capsule entitled 'ADER SSENSE Cycling Club,' otherwise known as 'ASCC.' The new range features 26 pieces that are essential designs in its signature avant-garde design aesthetics, utilizing technical fabric materials and athletically informed mesh linings throughout the entire range.
The pieces include a largely fitted trench coat, bicycle shorts, track pants, backpack, caps, socks, lightweight jackets, and more. Some of the standout pieces amongst the selection are the socks with drawstring details and logo printed accents. The overall color palette of the ADER SSENSE Cycling Club collection is spotlighted by bright hits of neon green and blue alongside muted hues of black and white as well. The overall structures of the range boast oversized shapes for the season, ensuring seamless options for layering.
The ADER SSENSE Cycling Club Dives Towards an Athletic Angle
1. Cycling-centric Streetwear - The fusion between technical fabric materials and streetwear designs presents a disruptive opportunity in the fashion industry.
2. Avant-garde Athletic Aesthetics - Athletically inspired streetwear has a disruptive potential in the fashion industry as it continues to blur the lines between function and fashion.
3. Utilization of Mesh Lining - The incorporation of breathable yet stylish mesh linings in clothing items can lead to a disruptive innovation in the fitness wear industry.
1. Fashion Design - The fusion of the athletic industry and fashion design presents an opportunity for brands to blend style and function.
2. Fitness Wear - Athletically-inspired streetwear presents a unique business opportunity for fitness wear brands to expand their product lines.
3. Sporting Goods - The implementation of fashion elements into sporting goods can create a disruptive innovation in the industry and cater to the athleisure trend.