Adams Carvalho has produces a series of sharply minimalist illustrations. The most prominent quality throughout all works in the series is the artist's heavy use of tinting. Each illustration is cast in one major color. This tinted effect is very reminiscent of early photography, which, due to the limited technology of the time, was often monochromatic. However, instead of black and white shades, Adams Carvalho's pictures explore the use of a single color.
Beyond the color scheme, the lines in each illustration are clean and precise. This allows shapes to be defined with vivid clarity. Indeed, these illustrations have a photographic quality to them that lends to them an almost a documentary feel.
Adams Carvalho has demonstrated a sharp eye for clarity and natural sense of color.
These Adam Carvalho Pieces are Tinted and Minimalist
1. Minimalist Illustrations - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating minimalist illustrations that focus on clean lines and a limited color palette.
2. Tinted Artwork - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in exploring the use of tinting to create monochromatic or heavily hued artwork.
3. Photographic Quality Art - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating illustrations or artwork that mimics the clarity and documentary feel of early photography.
1. Art and Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and design industry to create new styles of minimalist and tinted artwork.
2. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry to explore new ways of incorporating single colors and tinting techniques.
3. Digital Media - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the digital media industry to develop new tools or software that can replicate the photographic quality of minimalist illustrations.