First the invisible braces were introduced, making older generations sigh resignedly about their own chunky teeth straightening experience, and now it's the AcceleDent System. This system accelerates the teeth straightening process so that children, teenagers and even adults will be able to look forward to them coming off even sooner than anticipated.
Recently approved by the FDA, the AcceleDent System boasts a vibrating apparatus that is attached to the end of mouthguard. When used for 20 minutes a day, the AcceleDent System could potentially halve the amount of time dental braces need to be worn by increasing tooth movement. Any more time than the recommended 20 minutes could possibly hinder the process rather than help it.
The AcceleDent System could be available in the US as early as the end of January.
The AcceleDent System Could Accelerate Teeth Straightening
1. Teeth Straightening Acceleration - The AcceleDent System's vibrating mouthpiece offers an innovative way to speed up the teeth straightening process.
2. Reduced Brace Wearing Time - By potentially halving the time dental braces need to be worn, the AcceleDent System disrupts the orthodontic industry by offering a faster and more efficient solution.
3. Improved Dental Treatment Experience - The AcceleDent System enhances the dental treatment experience by providing a less burdensome method for patients of all ages.
1. Orthodontics - The AcceleDent System brings a disruptive innovation opportunity to the orthodontics industry by offering a new teeth straightening solution that can potentially reduce treatment time.
2. Dental Technology - As a technological advancement in dental care, the AcceleDent System presents an opportunity for further innovation in the field of dental technology and oral health devices.
3. Consumer Electronics - With its vibrating mouthpiece as a unique feature, the AcceleDent System taps into the consumer electronics industry by introducing a new wearable device for dental care.