Its summer time and there is a cure for those hot nights - an air conditioned bed! C-Scout Japan is importing the beds for $399. They describe the features, "Using extremely quiet dual-fans at the foot of the bed, cool air is pulled in from behind your head and circulated through the soft membrane which also acts as an air-cushion to support you." They also note that operation costs could be as low as $0.24 a month!
1. Air-conditioned Bed - The creation of an air-conditioned bed could inspire the development of more innovative products that provide consumers with new ways to improve their sleep and stay comfortable during the summer months.
2. Dual-fan Technology - The introduction of extremely quiet dual-fans to circulate air through soft membranes creates opportunities for companies to develop new ways to efficiently distribute cool air.
3. Low-cost Cooling - The low operation cost of air-conditioned beds could inspire companies to explore new ways to make cooling technology more affordable for everyday people.
1. Home Goods - The development of an air-conditioned bed could create new opportunities for innovation and expansion in the home goods industry.
2. Furniture - The integration of cooling technology in furniture could inspire furniture manufacturers to explore new ways to leverage technology to enhance the user experience.
3. Sustainability - The energy-efficient features of air-conditioned beds could inspire companies in the sustainability sector to develop new, eco-friendly cooling technologies.