The Ukranian small plane manufacturer Aeroprakt Company modified their original model A-22 into an interesting wooden plane. The wooden look is only a custom paint job, but it still looks clean.
Implications - The aircraft has a steampunk look for those who are into the whole sci-fi counterculture thing. Outside of its pseudo-futuristic look, the A22 plane has all the layouts of a classic plane you'd expect to see back in the good old days. It probably packs a bit of speed as well, considering how the design goal was to make it lightweight.
The modified A22 Steampunk Plane is a pretty cool aircraft to look at, even for those who aren't too into aviation.
Recreating a Classic
1. Steampunk Aerial Design - There is an opportunity to create a line of unconventional aircraft designs that evoke the steampunk era.
2. Retro-modern Airplane Painting - Airlines, manufacturers and enthusiasts should explore vintage customized paint jobs on modern planes for a unique and unforgettable flying experience.
3. Lightweight Airplane Design - Designers could create a range of planes that prioritize weight reduction to promote better fuel efficiency, reduce environmental impact, and ultimately, affordability.
1. Aviation Manufacturing - Manufacturers have the opportunity to innovate their designs, create new and revolutionary designs, and improve fuel efficiency to reduce the environmental impact of flying.
2. Aviation Tourism Industry - Operators could leverage unconventional yet appealing plane designs, such as the A22, to offer unique and engaging air tourism experiences to adventurous customers.
3. Customized Aircraft Painting Industry - The A22's custom painting job opens up new opportunities for manufacturers and painters to create custom paint jobs on existing planes for airlines, private individuals, and corporate clients who want something unique.