‘A Rather Novel Collection Fragrance Pencil’ is a new line of scents released by Anthropologie. This series is dedicated to flavored teas from six different locations around the world.
According to the site each perfume is considered as a “solid perfume scent-o-logue, rather than travelogue.” Five perfumers from the house of Givaudan sign the compositions. ‘A Rather Novel Collection Fragrance Pencil’ is perfectly for throwing in your purse, and would also makes a great gift.
‘A Rather Novel Collection Fragrance Pencil' From Anthropologie
1. Solid Perfume - Solid perfumes are gaining popularity as a convenient and portable option for fragrance, presenting the opportunity for innovation in formulation and packaging.
2. Scented Stationery - Combining scents with everyday products such as pencils and paper can create a unique multisensory experience, and presents opportunities for creative collaborations among fragrance and stationery brands.
3. Tea-inspired Fragrances - Incorporating tea as a scent inspiration presents a wide variety of possibilities for fragrance development and marketing to tea enthusiasts and wellness-minded consumers.
1. Fragrance - Fragrance companies can explore solid perfume formulations and new scent inspirations such as tea to offer innovative and unique fragrance products.
2. Stationery - Stationery companies can collaborate with fragrance brands to create scented stationery products and expand their product offerings.
3. Gifts & Souvenirs - Scented pencils and solid perfumes make for great portable and unique gifts, presenting opportunities for gifting and souvenir industries.