Fashion Magazine's 'A Canadian in Paris' editorial is the epitome of timeless glamour. The alluring portrait series stars DNA model Amanda Nimmo, who is captured by photographer Benjamin Kanarek.
Featured in the Canadian publication's November 2012 issue, this striking fashion story highlights the latest in haute couture looks that celebrate the magazine's 35th anniversary.
From feathers and lace to an abundance of embellishment, the Fashion Magazine A Canadian in Paris editorial shines a light on glamour in the city of romance and style. From Elie Saab and Alexander Vauthier to Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci, Amanda is a vision in the most intricately crafted of gowns. Embracing in the excess of Haute Couture, this opulent editorial endorses the "more is more" style motto made famous by a slew of eccentric fashion heavyweights.
The Fashion Magazine 'A Canadian in Paris' Editorial is Elegant
1. Haute Couture Celebration - The Fashion Magazine 'A Canadian in Paris' editorial highlights the celebration of haute couture on its 35th anniversary, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in the luxury fashion industry.
2. Excess Glamour - The opulent and extravagant styling of the editorial emphasizes 'more is more' style motto, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in luxury fashion and beauty industries.
3. Romantic Parisian Fashion - The editorial captures timeless glamour and celebrates the city of romance and style, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion and travel industries.
1. Luxury Fashion - The editorial showcases haute couture and opulent styling, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in luxury fashion, high-end retail, and e-commerce.
2. Beauty - The opulence and extravagance of the editorial highlight beauty and styling, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in beauty, cosmetics, and haircare industries.
3. Travel and Tourism - The editorial captures the romance and style of Paris, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in the travel and tourism industry, promoting Parisian fashion and luxurious experiences.