The A Bathing Ape 2012 Fall/Winter collection is a sophisticated take on urban streetwear. The Japanese clothing designers pair suave camel-toned leather jackets with the familiar patterns of yellow and black camo lining. The clothing line matures its apparel for the fall season collection. It tailors to the young go-getter who wants to be a fashion mogul, but still likes to have little quirky nuances in his clothing.
Leather motorcycle jackets, tailored dress coats and warm fur-hooded outerwear present a more refined urban image. However, Bape doesn't stray too far from its roots. The A Bathing Ape 2012 Fall/Winter collection throws in a golden camouflage puffy jacket for all the fans who are not willing to ditch their signature color-blotched threads.
The A Bathing Ape 2012 Fall/Winter is Classy and Hip
1. Refined Urban-tough Fashion - Fashion designers can explore the intersection of urban streetwear and sophisticated apparel to create unique and trendy clothing lines.
2. Classy Camo - Camo patterns can be incorporated into upscale fashion to add quirky nuances to clothing items.
3. Seasonal Maturation - Seasonal adjustments to clothing lines can be an opportunity for designers to present more refined, upscale versions of their existing apparel.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from A Bathing Ape's sophisticated urban streetwear designs for their own collections.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can experiment with adding refined and upscale elements to their clothing lines.
3. Outerwear - Outerwear companies can create stylish and trendy jackets and coats incorporating camo patterns and leather materials.