Streetwear imprint KAPITAL introduces its latest 7G Knit BORO GAUDY cardigan in preparation for the dropping temperatures. The bright design feature intricate woven details with unique patterning in a variety of different emblems including polka dots, peace signs, half moons, squiggly lines, and more.
The bold details are highlighted in an indigo color palette with contrasting hues of white and bright orange through the weaved details. The cardigan boasts a relaxed structure accompanied by a folded collar and two pockets at the bottom. Rounding out the design are some tribal emblems that are displayed along the bottom edges of the hem, the pockets, and the sleeve cuffs to nod to an element of a wild design that the brand delivers.
KAPITAL's 7G Knit BORO GAUDY Cardigan Readies for FW19
1. Chunky Knitwear - Opportunity to create bulky and statement-making knitwear pieces that feature unique patterns and designs.
2. Bright Color Palettes - Incorporate vibrant and contrasting colors into fashion designs to create eye-catching pieces.
3. Tribal-inspired Details - Integrate tribal motifs and elements into clothing designs to add a sense of wildness and cultural appreciation.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create innovative knitwear designs for the colder seasons.
2. Textiles - Opportunity to develop new knitting techniques and materials to create chunky and intricate patterns.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessories brands to incorporate bold patterns and bright colors into their designs to complement the cardigans.