New Balance launches two new tonal options to join its roster with the latest 650 sneaker models that are optioned in either white and red or blue and white. This rounds out the summer season as the simplistic looks are reminiscent of a collegiate theme.
The upper is made from white leather materials and then contrasted by the respective colors based on the colorway. The red and white iteration sees bold red detailing the 650 branding details and the N logo -- this accents the forefoot, collars, midsole molds, some paneling, and the basketball logo on top of the tongue. Additionally, there are black details on top of the NB tongue, collars, treading, and trimming -- the same detail applies to the blue version.
Image Credit: New Balance
New Balance Delivers Two New 650 Sneaker Tonal Colorways
1. Tonal Colorways in Sneakers - Brands can explore different tonal colorway options to add simplistic looks to their roster.
2. Perforated Leather in Sneaker Design - Brands can incorporate perforated leather materials in their sneaker designs for breathability and style.
3. Collegiate Theme in Sneaker Design - Brands can draw inspiration from collegiate themes to create simplistic and stylish sneaker designs.
1. Athletic Footwear - Athletic footwear brands can experiment with different tonal colorway options and perforated leather materials for their sneaker designs to stay ahead of the competition.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from the collegiate theme in sneaker design to create stylish and trendy footwear options for consumers.
3. Accessories - Accessories brands can incorporate the perforated leather material from the sneakers in their product designs to appeal to style-conscious consumers.