The 'Kristi Murphy' blog has whipped up a recipe for a colorful batch of 4th of July drinks. Perfect for celebrating Independence Day, these patriotic Jello shots are made from tasty coconut rum and decadent whipped cream.
While these DIY shooters take a few hours to make, the recipe is easy enough for anyone to follow. To make the recipe you will need coconut rum, boiling water, sugar, heavy whipping cream, a package of blue Jello and a package of red Jello. Begin by making the red Jello as per the instructions. However, be sure to substitute the cold water for one cup of rum. While the first layer of Jello is refrigerating, follow the same steps for assembling the layer of blue Jello. Once you have layered the blue Jello on top of the red Jello, beat the heavy whipping cream and sugar in separate bowls. Finally, top your Jello layers with a dollop of whipped cream and then serve your perfect 4th of July drinks.
These 4th of July Drinks are Perfect for Celebrating Independence Day
1. DIY 4th of July Drinks - Opportunity for businesses to offer DIY drink kits for holidays and special occasions.
2. Patriotic Jello Shots - Opportunity for businesses to create and market unique jello shot flavors and recipes for holidays and special occasions.
3. Whipped Cream Toppings - Opportunity for businesses to create and market new and unique whipped cream flavors and toppings for desserts and drinks.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity for restaurants and bars to offer specialty drinks and jello shots for holidays and special occasions.
2. DIY Industry - Opportunity for DIY and crafting businesses to offer kits for making specialty drinks and jello shots at home.
3. Dessert Industry - Opportunity for dessert businesses to create and market unique whipped cream flavors and toppings for their products.