This platform helps you find 3D printing models -- an indication of just how many consumers have access to this relatively newer printing technology.
Currently in beta, Israeli startup Thinger boasts a cheeky slogan -- "find hot models for your lonely 3D printer," clearly poking fun at suggestive adult-oriented advertising prevalent online. From Ben Novak, the app (which is available on Google Play and the App Store, making it compatible with both Apple and Android devices) helps you discover new things to print on your 3D printer, in the event you are looking for new ideas and want to get creative. The new venture enables you to swipe through "gazillions" of available models that you can then download for free.
The Thinger App Helps You Discover and Download 3D Printing Models
1. 3D Printing Models - Opportunity to create and share 3D printing models for consumers.
2. Discoverability - Opportunity to develop platforms that help consumers discover and access 3D printing models.
3. Mobile 3D Printing Apps - Opportunity to create mobile apps that enable users to discover and download 3D printing models on the go.
1. 3D Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to improve the accessibility and discoverability of 3D printing models.
2. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create mobile apps that enhance the capabilities of 3D printers.
3. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity to integrate 3D printing capabilities into consumer electronic devices.