Traditional glasses keep out the sun's harmful rays, aid those with eyesight issues and also indicate a sense of style for many individuals. Although this is the traditional use of most glasses, contemporary designs are pushing the boundaries when it comes to the function of these handy products. Trend Hunter's 3D Glasses Trend Report explores the craze of augmenting reality with the use of certain eyewear.
Previously used only for enhancing the movie-going experience, 3D glasses have evolved to alter the everyday too. Google has recently released eyewear that incorporates not only the Internet into one's surroundings, but also video software and 3D technology to further alter the real world. Companies can use the information in our report to stay ahead of these developments and innovate their own products.
Explore the World of Enhanced Reality with This Crowd-Sourced Information
1. Augmented Reality Glasses - Develop AR enhanced eyewear for everyday use and integrate video software technology.
2. Crowd-sourced Eyewear Design - Allow consumers to co-create new types of augmented or 3D glasses tailored to their needs and preferences.
3. Health-tracking Eyewear - Design glasses that can track and monitor one's health, such as blood pressure or temperature, proactively alerting wearers to potential issues.
1. Consumer Electronics - Develop further augmented reality glasses technology and hardware, and integrate them with existing electronic devices.
2. Fashion - Partner with tech companies to create stylish and practical augmented or 3D eyewear for everyday use.
3. Entertainment - Continuously innovate the use of 3D eyewear to make movie and gaming experiences more immersive, interactive, and engaging.