The 3D Display Cube uses a cube grid of LED lights to display 3D animations of light, "Each 3D Display Cube is a true spatial display unit that utilizes 1000 individually controllable LEDs to create 3D forms and animations. Whether used for retail or public display, signage applications, home display, or advertising, the 3D Cube captivates viewers with it's orignal use of LED technology. The Display Cube was created as a reaction to the limitations of current display technologies. Televisions and monitors can only 2d information because their display surface is flat. The 3D Cube uses a spatial array of LEDs that each act as a spatial pixel, allowing it to create true spatial forms and animations."
1. 3D Spatial Displays - The emergence of 3D Display Cubes as a new medium for creating spatial displays offers opportunities for businesses to create more immersive experiences for consumers.
2. LED Technology Advancements - The development of the 3D Display Cube highlights the potential for future innovations in LED technology to create new forms of spatial displays.
3. Retail Signage Innovations - The use of 3D Display Cubes in retail settings provides an opportunity for businesses to create eye-catching, immersive signage that stands out from traditional flat displays.
1. Retail Industry - The retail industry can leverage the captivating visual capabilities of 3D Display Cubes to create dynamic in-store displays that attract and engage customers.
2. Advertising Industry - The use of 3D Display Cubes in advertising presents an opportunity for brands to create unique, attention-grabbing campaigns that use spatial displays to communicate their messages.
3. Home Decor Industry - The 3D Display Cube offers a new form of home decor that provides customers with an original piece of art that also functions as a practical light source.