Fashion label 3.1 Phillip Lim works in collaboration with sportswear label FILA on an expansive collection that brings athleisure apparel to an elevated standard. The joint collection showcases fashion for both men and women and perfectly fuses designer Phillip Lim's fashionable expertise with FILA's laid-back perspective. The series feature silhouettes such as sweats, pants, tops, and jackets -- all of which are adorned in co-branding accents.
In addition to apparel, there are accessory options including hats, belts, bags, sneakers, socks, bags, and slides as well. The color palette notably highlights hues of red, blue, and white, which are representative of FILA. Some structural details feature loosely fit silhouettes and laying craftsmanship. The collaborative capsule is now available for purchase exclusively at FILA locations in China, and at Lane Crawford.
3.1 Phillip Lim and FILA Work in Collaboration Elegantly
1. Athleisure Fashion - Opportunity for designers and sportswear brands to collaborate and create elevated athleisure apparel.
2. Co-branding Accents - Potential for fashion brands to partner with sportswear labels to add co-branding accents to their collections.
3. Laid-back Perspective - Demand for fashion that exudes a laid-back perspective, combining comfort and style.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to merge high fashion with sportswear.
2. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear brands to collaborate with high-fashion labels and create unique collections.
3. Retail - Demand for athleisure apparel presents an opportunity for retail businesses to stock and sell these collections.