The 3 Faint editorial features Huyen Trang, Sean Thompson and Stan Jouk. The models take on religious roles in a portrait series lensed by An Le. The photographer works alongside art director Huy Vo, capturing an intriguing image set that is both cinematic and controversial in its subject matter.
Wardrobe styling duo Kevin Wu and Heather Parcell dress Huyen in glam gowns while Sean and Stan pose in underwear looks and priest-approved attire. Daring to push the envelope, the photo shoot's concept revolves around an unfaithful priest who engages in sinful behaviour with both a man and a woman.
The artfully shot 3 Faint editorial features striking symbolic imagery and an edgy take on religious beliefs in a modern society.
The 3 Faint Editorial Features Sinful Subject Matter
1. Controversial Art - Art that pushes boundaries and challenges societal norms can spark public attention and generate conversations on topics that are often considered taboo.
2. Cinematic Photography - Photography that relies on unique perspectives, lighting, and composition to evoke emotions and create a captivating visual story can offer new ways to communicate narratives.
3. Subversive Fashion - Fashion that challenges conventions and traditional gender norms can make powerful statements, redefine beauty standards and generate new discourse around contemporary issues.
1. Art and Culture - Art galleries, museums, and art institutions can create platforms to challenge boundaries and showcase daring and thought-provoking art that can spark public attention.
2. Photography - Photography studios and publications can adopt new styles and techniques that break away from traditional photography and embrace breathtaking and unconventional visuals.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion brands and designers can explore new frontiers in fashion by subverting conventional gender norms and creating clothing that challenges societal expectations and values.