Scott Aichner an internationally renowned surfing photographer has developed a World First
270 Degree Camera. The amazing and beautiful images captured are produced by two fish eye
lenses facing at 90 degrees from each other and once merged together give the viewer a feeling
of being inside the picture looking out on the world.
Scott wanted to Photograph a surfer in a tube and then be able to look out of the tube at the same time.
A panoramic Camera could not identify the angles that Scott was looking for and the shutter speed is too
slow to capture action.
For now the successful 270 Camera is a one and only. However, the World's drive to capture better images,
different perspectives and personal viewpoints are highlighted in a camera that has created an "Interactive Picture",
amazingly enough, using film bodies and not digital bodies. In an increasingly digitally-enhanced Wireless Earth, an
anti-trend becomes a trend.
1. 270 Degree Camera - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential of creating immersive and interactive photography experiences using a 270 degree camera.
2. Interactive Picture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop technologies that enable viewers to experience images as if they are inside the picture.
3. Analog Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace the anti-trend of analog cameras in a digitally-enhanced world, catering to the demand for unique and nostalgic photography experiences.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize photography by introducing new camera technologies that offer immersive and interactive experiences to users.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore advancements in camera technologies to enhance user experiences and redefine how people capture and interact with visual content.
3. Digital Imaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate analog photography elements into digital imaging solutions to cater to the demand for unique and authentic visual experiences.