The 2012 Porsche Boxster S Black Edition is one awesome looking vehicle. It features a 10-horsepower boost for maximum speed. This edition is only available in black, featuring a convertible top and black-painted 19-inch Boxster Spyder design wheels.
The interior of the 2012 Porsche Boxster S Black Edition is just as impressive as the outside. Everything is black, with aluminum and stainless steel used as accents.
Implications - Despite the recent downturn of the economy, there is still a market for luxury items targeted at wealthy consumers. One of the best ways a company can capitalize on this market is by creating specialty products that directly appeal to the ultra-luxury market. By displaying extravagant and expensive products made from high-quality materials, the company attracts the attention of affluent consumers accustomed to (and seeking) high-quality goods.
The 2012 Porsche Boxster S Black Edition is Mysterious and Edgy
1. Ultra-luxury Market - Creating specialty products that directly appeal to the ultra-luxury market can capture the attention of affluent consumers.
2. Black-themed Designs - Incorporating black-themed designs can add a mysterious and edgy aesthetic to luxury products.
3. Maximizing Speed - Boosting the horsepower of vehicles can cater to consumers looking for maximum speed and performance.
1. Luxury Automotive - The luxury automotive industry can benefit from creating limited edition vehicles that appeal to wealthy consumers.
2. Interior Design - Interior design industries can explore black-themed designs and luxury materials to cater to the ultra-luxury market.
3. High-end Fashion - High-end fashion brands can incorporate black-themed designs and high-quality materials to attract affluent consumers.