The 2 Bandits Northern Lights Collection for Spring 2014 is magical. The jewelry and accessories are created by the label's designer Tamar Wider. The latest collection was inspired by a trip to Alaska to see the Northern Lights with her fiance that never happened. She was left curious and scavenged through Northern Light images that inspired her bohemian collection. The tones and shapes mimic that of the Alaskan blue, green, pink and yellow hued night skies.
The outer space-inspired collection is worn by famed pink haired model Chloe Norgaard. The color contrast between Chloe’s pink hair and this season's aurora colored necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings looks like a technicolored light show.
The 2 Bandits Northern Light collection differs from its previous significantly since it replaces its original Southwestern shapes for edgier malachite and onyx designs instead. Chloe Norgaard wears the edgy aurora colored gems so effortlessly and the collection's lookbook is a technicolor night sky dream.
The 2 Bandits Northern Lights Spring 2014 Collection is Magical
1. Bohemian Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes for bohemian-inspired jewelry.
2. Color Contrast Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop technology that allows users to change the color of their hair or accessories to create striking color contrasts.
3. Outer Space-inspired Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fashion and technology to create interactive accessories that mimic the beauty of outer space.
1. Fashion Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use 3D printing technology to create customizable, one-of-a-kind pieces of fashion jewelry.
2. Beauty and Haircare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop temporary hair dye products that can change color instantly to match different fashion accessories.
3. Fashion Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create wearable tech accessories that incorporate LED lights to mimic the colors and patterns of the night sky.