German TV channel 13th Street is back with new murderous ads to promote their Crime Night on Sundays.
While last time the images showed a crime that already took place, this time the ads show the murderers about to commit their act while looking at their watch. The ads communicate that you have to be patient and not worry because the crime won’t happen until showtime at 8:13 PM!
The ads were photographed by Sven Glage for ad agency Jung von Matt/Spree GmbH, Berlin.
Criminals in 13th Street Ads Take Their Time
1. Interactive Advertising - Creating ads that engage viewers and build anticipation for a specific time or event can create a more immersive and memorable advertising experience.
2. Real-time Marketing - Leveraging the element of time in marketing campaigns to create a sense of urgency and anticipation can capture audience attention and drive immediate action.
3. Psychological Marketing - Using psychological tactics like suspense and curiosity in advertising can captivate viewers and leave a lasting impression.
1. Television Broadcasting - Innovative ad campaigns that utilize suspense and engage viewers at specific showtimes have the potential to attract more viewers and enhance the overall television viewing experience.
2. Advertising and Marketing - By incorporating psychological elements into ad campaigns, marketers can create more impactful and memorable experiences, leading to higher brand awareness and customer engagement.
3. Creative Agencies - Designing interactive and suspenseful advertisements offers creative agencies an opportunity to showcase their innovative storytelling abilities and attract clients looking for unique advertising solutions.