The Vollebak 100 Year Ski Pants are part of the brand's popular 100 Year Range that will provide avid winter sports athletes with a way to maintain enhanced comfort when spending extended periods on the slopes.
The pants are crafted with a Swiss-built membrane that will actually react to the exterior temperature to keep the wearer comfortable; cold will make it contract to hold in heat, while warmth will open it up to help sweat escape. The pants are still capable of offering impressive waterproofness and even a stretching design to keep the wearer feeling as comfortable as possible during extended periods in the great outdoors.
The Vollebak 100 Year Ski Pants are priced at $895 a pair.
The Vollebak 100 Year Ski Pants Respond to Cold and Heat
1. Smart Winter Sports Apparel - Innovative winter sports apparel that can react to external temperature to keep the wearer comfortable, presenting opportunities to develop smart apparel made with temperature-sensing technology.
2. Sustainable Winter Sportswear - Demand for sustainable materials in the production of winter sportswear, creating opportunities for companies to create eco-friendly and functional winter sportswear.
3. Modular Winter Sportswear - The rise of modular winter sportswear, designed to be adaptable, and customizable to meet the needs of winter sports enthusiasts, presenting opportunities for bespoke winter wear tailored to particular athletic pursuits.
1. Athletic Wear - Athletic wear companies can leverage temperature-sensing technology to develop innovative and smart clothing for winter sports enthusiasts.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable fashion design companies with an eco-friendly approach can develop winter sportswear that is both functional and eco-friendly.
3. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear companies can focus on the production of modular winter sportswear adaptable and customizable to meet the needs of winter sports enthusiasts.