Don’t cry when you spill milk -- or water for that matter -- all over your power strip when you use the Wet Circuit Power Strip. This power bar will actually minimize the flow of electricity when it gets wet, preventing a power surge and protecting you from electrocution.
If you have little children running around the house who tend to spill liquids over everything, you need to protect them and ensure their safety when you are using electrical implements with this water-resistant power strip. Other than its amazing safety advantages, another benefit of using the Wet Circuit Power Strip is that it will actually keep working even after it gets wet so you don’t have to buy a new one or unplug all your electronics.
1,180 clicks in 60 w
More Stats +/-
The Wet Circuit Power Strip is Shockingly Moisture Resistant
Published: Oct 15, 2012 • References: thefancy