Athenian designer Maria Mastori’s latest oversized jewelry collection is published in the Greek edition of Elle Magazine and features bright neon-colored threads with gold, crystal, wood and onyx. The designer has attained a cult following of loyal fans in her native Greece who are drawn to her distinctive, unique pieces.
Mastori attributes teamwork as the important ingredient that has enabled her to produce such strong, distinctive jewelry collections since 2005.
In the gallery are the following Mastori designs:
1. Maria’s very tribal necklace from 2007.
2. Shoulder jewelry made of silk robes and fake big pearls.
3. From Mastori’s 2009 collection, made from silver, wood, silk threads and agate.
4. Wooden necklace from Mastori’s 2007 collection.
5. Bracelets made of wood, silk threads, silver and agate.
6. Jewelry made from silver, rock crystal and silk threats.
7. Rings made of black marble, silver and gold.
8. From Maria’s 2009 collection, featured at Athens Fashion Week.
9. From Maria’s 2007 collection. The necklace is made from silver, and balls made of silk fabric, embroidered with semi precious stones.
10. Necklace from Maria’s latest 2009 collection made of gold, rock crystal, wood and onyx.
All clothes featured in the gallery are made by Filep Motwary.
In case you’re wondering where you can get ahold of Maria Mastori’s fabulous designs, you will need to be in Paris, Athens, Thessaloniki, and Myconos.
Super-Sized Tribal Jewelry
39,849 clicks in 215 w
More Stats +/-