For ten years, Maxim magazine has published a list of what they consider the most beautiful 100 women in the world. Stirring much controversy, the list is mostly populated by Caucasian celebrities with significantly less representation by those of other ethnic backgrounds.
These “most beautiful women alive” lists stir a lot of controversy and evoke debate on everything from racism to body size. Nevertheless, these showbiz celeb lists reinforce and perpetuate age old norms of physical beauty which often anoint Caucasian females as the ultimate standard bearers of what a beautiful woman should look like.
In any case, our gallery showcases ten of the Maxim’s 100 most beautiful women in the world. In order of Maxim hotness they are:
1. American actress Olivia Wilde
2. American actress Megan Fox
3. Israeli model and “it” girl Bar Rafaeli
4. Canadian actress and model Malim Akerman
5. American actress Mila Kunis
6. Amer. actress Eliza Dushku
7. Brazilian uber model Adriana Lima
8. Barbadian pop singer Rihanna
9. Panama-born Amer. actress Jordana Brewster
10. Amer. actress Jennifer Love Hewitt
Controversial ‘Hot' Lists
32,470 clicks in 238 w
More Stats +/-