Traditionally, books and sculptures are thought of as different fields within the general category of art. UK artist Su Blackwell blends the two in 3-D works that are both literature and sculpture. Blackwell works with her scalpel to take ordinary tomes and transforms them into expressions and relationships of space.
1. The Extasie, 2006
2. Wild Flowers, 2007.
3. The Old House, 2007.
4. Magnolia Tree, 2007.
5. Betty in Cloudland, 2007.
6. Alice: Through the Looking Glass, 2007.
7. Alice - A Mad Tea Party, 2006.
8. The Story of Peter Pan: The Pirate Ship, 2007
9. The Beginning of Something... (date not identified)
10. The Quiet American, 2006.
Stats for 3-D Art Made of Books
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 22,779 clicks in 405 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: 3-D Art Made Of Books
Related: 70 examples / 54 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-55
Comparison Set: 26 similar articles, including: artisan leather masks, gadget destruction art, and aluminium art.
3-D Art Made of Books
More Stats +/-
Gadget Destruction Art
Artisan Leather Masks
Top 20 Mobile Gaming Ideas in May
Rugged Training Scooters