This edgy Zoo Magazine editorial features model Kristen McMenamy rocking some grungy fashion and behaving badly (all without pants). Photographer Dancian creates a real "rebel without a cause" vibe in this series, by incorporating fishnets, piercings and what appear to be joints.
This platinum blonde model masters the "too cool to care" pose in this series. The whole editorial screams sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. McMenamy slouches against sofas, fumbles with heavy frocks, and blows smoke in these rocker chic shots.
The fashion featured in this Zoo Magazine editorial is both edgy and feminine. While it consists of lots of plaid and bulky black apparel, it also incorporates stockings, fur coats and lingerie. This rebellious series encourages women to explore grungy fall fashion.
This Zoo Magazine Editorial Features Rocker Style Fashion
1. Rocker Chic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to leverage this edgy and rebellious style in their designs and marketing campaigns targeting young adult consumers.
2. Anti-establishment Attitude - Opportunity for companies to appeal to the rebellious and independent mindset of younger generations by incorporating a sense of edginess and nonconformity in their brand identities and marketing strategies.
3. Sex-positive Imagery - Opportunity for beauty and cosmetics industry to embrace more diverse and inclusive representations of femininity by celebrating the beauty of non-traditional and non-conformist women.
1. Fashion - This industry can leverage the edgy and rebellious style showcased in these editorials to appeal to younger consumers and promote a more daring and unconventional approach to fashion design and retail.
2. Marketing and Advertising - This industry can incorporate elements of anti-establishment and rebellious attitudes in their branding and advertising campaigns to resonate with younger audiences seeking greater authenticity and individuality in their consumption choices.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - This industry can celebrate the beauty of non-traditional women and promote sex-positive imagery in their advertising campaigns, to counter the narrow and unrealistic beauty standards that still dominate the industry.