London designer Ron Arad added the zipflop shoes to the arsenal of footwear from the biomechanically engineered footwear brand known as fitflop.
The design can either have opposing colors on the connecting panels of the footwear, or one solid color if you are not that adventurous. The panels are fastened by a black zipper that is located in the center. You can choose to zip the shoes up all the way, or leave it slightly open for a bit of ventilation. How you wear them is completely up to you -- the design promotes individuality and comfort.
The inside soles of the ziplop shoes contain a shock-absorbing midsole and a soft center for your feet to prevent heel spur and back pain.
The Zipflop Shoe by Ron Arad Will Keep Your Feet Comfortable and Secure
1. Biomechanically Engineered Footwear - There is an opportunity to disrupt the footwear industry by incorporating biomechanical engineering principles to create comfortable and safe footwear.
2. Zipper Footwear - Incorporating zippers into footwear designs can create a unique and fashionable look while also providing comfort and ease of use.
3. Individuality Promoting Design - Designing footwear that promotes individuality and offers customizability can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the industry.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can incorporate biomechanical engineering and unique designs, such as zipper footwear, to provide comfortable and individualized products.
2. Fashion - Incorporating unique designs, such as zipper footwear, into fashion products can provide a new and trendy option for consumers.
3. Healthcare - The principles of biomechanical engineering used in footwear like zipflop shoes can be utilized in healthcare to create solutions for foot pain and other related issues.