The ASUS ZenScreen Touch touchscreen monitor is a productivity-focused external multimedia solution that will deliver exceptional versatility for professionals and gamers alike to appreciate. The screen features a high-resolution touchscreen display that is reported to have a low-blue light profile along with a flicker-free technology to put a stronger focus on eye health. Users can easily connect their choice of device to the external monitor including their computer, tablet or smartphone to seamlessly enhance their computing experience without the need for larger peripheral alternatives.
The ASUS ZenScreen Touch touchscreen monitor features its own built-in 7,800mAh rechargeable battery pack instead of requiring an external power source that will deliver extended periods of use at home or out of the house.
The ASUS ZenScreen Touch Has Built-in Speakers, Battery and More
1. Portable External Monitors - The trend towards portable external monitors with built-in batteries, touchscreen capabilities and health-focused features presents an opportunity for tech companies to tap into the growing need for handheld productivity solutions.
2. Touchscreen Displays - The trend towards high-resolution touchscreen displays with low-blue light profiles and flicker-free technology presents an opportunity for display manufacturers to cater to the growing need for eye health-conscious computing solutions.
3. Mobile Computing - The increasing popularity of using mobile devices for work and play presents an opportunity for tech companies to create innovative products like the ASUS ZenScreen Touch that are compatible with a wide range of devices and use cases.
1. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend towards portable external monitors and touchscreen displays by developing new products with innovative features and improved functionality for both professional and personal use.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry can benefit from the trend towards portable external monitors with built-in features such as speakers and extended battery life that enhances the gaming experience, without needing a larger peripheral alternative.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage the trend towards low-blue light profiles and flicker-free technology in touchscreen displays to promote eye health awareness and advocate for healthier technology usage.