For all the fantasy gamer enthusiasts out there, this Zelda Triforce lamp stylishly fuses the Zelda game with retro furniture design. A creative tribute to the popular fantasy game, this Zelda Triforce lamp is stylishly nerdy.
In the world of Zelda, the Triforce is a mysterious relic left behind by powerful gods and goddesses. Filled with unremarkable power, the three-leveled Triforce is able to grant wishes to someone who personifies the powers of the Triforce. This Triforce lamp takes this iconic gamer history and recreates the Triforce into a fully functional lamp.
Measuring 9-inches by 9-inches by 9-inches, this Triforce lamp features an innovative triangular shape with transparent sheets that allow the bulb to give off a beautiful, hazy yellow glow. With cut-outs of Royal Family of Hyrules and Rupees, this Zelda Triforce lamp is an authentic Zelda tribute product.
This Zelda Triforce Lamp is a Historical Zelda Collector Piece
1. Retro Fantasy Gaming Decor - The fusion of retro furniture and fantasy gaming presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the decor industry by creating customizable gamer-centric decor.
2. Nostalgic Gaming Merchandise - The production of nostalgic merchandise, which incorporates popular gaming icons and themes, has the potential to revolutionize the gaming merchandising industry.
3. Functional Gamer Art - Combining gaming history with innovative functional decor opens up doors for disruptive innovation in the art industry as previously niche art pieces become more mainstream.
1. Home Decor - The Triforce lamp presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry by making customizable gaming-inspired decor more mainstream.
2. Gaming Merchandise - Nostalgic gaming merchandise, like the Triforce lamp, has the potential to revolutionize the gaming merchandising industry as fans seek out unique and creative ways to express their love for their favorite games.
3. Art - Functional art pieces that combine gaming history with design innovation can disrupt the art industry by making previously niche designs more accessible to the mainstream market.