The Zedo Desk has been designed by Paolo Pampanoni for Narbutas as a customizable piece of furniture for the modern workplace to provide employees the perfect place to settle into.
The desk rethinks workstation design and features an array of storage sections along with ample space for getting work done. A series of accessories can be added onto the desk to further personalize it, while also offering dividers to separate colleagues from one another for a bit of additional privacy.
Narbutas Designer Greta Paolo Pampanoni for Narbutas spoke on the ethos behind the Zedo Desk saying, "For employees returning to the office from the comfortable home space, the ability to create more personalized workplaces with which it is easier to identify is crucial to ease the transition from home to the office space and reduce stress."
The Zedo Desk Infuses Character into a Space
1. Workstation Personalization Furniture - The trend of customizable workstations is on the rise, offering potential for disruptive innovation in the furniture industry.
2. Privacy-enhancing Accessories - As workspaces become more open, there is a growing trend for accessories that offer privacy and personalization, creating opportunities for innovation in the accessory and office supplies industries.
3. Hybrid Home-office Design - With the rise of remote work, there is a trend for furniture designs that blend home and office styles, creating opportunities for innovation in the home decor and furnishing industries.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Innovative, customizable workstations offer opportunities for furniture manufacturers to differentiate their products in a crowded market.
2. Office Supplies - There is potential for innovation in privacy-enhancing office accessories, creating new opportunities for office supplies manufacturers.
3. Home Decor - As remote work becomes more common, there is an opportunity for home decor manufacturers to design furniture that blurs the line between home and office styles.