YUME YUME has reunited with Brooklyn designer Marshall Columbia to rework three of the brand’s most popular silhouettes. As a part of the collaboration, Columbia reimagined the ‘Love Heel,’ ‘Truck Slide,’ and ‘Tyre Slides’ with new and inventive color combinations. The silhouettes arrive in two colorways, including neon lime and blue and fuschia and soft pink.
The collaboration initially started in May 2022 with a rework of YUME YUME’s ‘Suki’ sandals in orange and blue and bright yellow. The new campaign features the brand’s signature styles accentuated by chic and modern outfits curated by YUME YUME and photographed by Oscar Ouk.
The new YUME YUME x Marshall Columbia collection is can be viewed on the brand’s website.
Image Credit: YUME YUME
YUME YUME and Marshall Columbia Share Their Second Footwear Drop
1. Colorful Footwear - Designing footwear with eye-catching colors to attract younger customers.
2. Collaborative Design - Partnering with designers to create unique and innovative designs that stand out in the market.
3. Signature Styles - Highlighting recognizable styles that have become a staple for the brand in each new release or collaboration.
1. Fashion - Exploring daring fashion choices, such as brightly colored footwear, to entice consumers looking for unique, bold styles.
2. E-commerce - Creating visually striking campaigns and imagery for clothing and accessories to attract online shoppers looking for distinctive styles.
3. Retail - Incorporating collaborative design, diverse color schemes, and signature styles into shoe displays and marketing campaigns to engage fashion-forward customers.