Shortly after releasing the 'Kommoda' e-bike, Cyrusher launched a premium all-terrain e-bike titled the 'XF900.' This bike, according to Cyrusher, has a unique one-of-a-kind motorcycle-inspired frame that allows it to achieve high speeds while remaining stable on multiple types of terrain. The Cyrusher XF900 boasts motorcycle-style front fork suspension combined with a frame optimized to place its load on said suspension system to ensure the rider remains comfortable on off-road conditions.
Aside from its frame, the Cyrusher XF900 features a 750W Bafang motor with a peak power output of 1.5KW, combined with a 17 Ah battery that results in a top speed of roughly 100km and a range of just over 100km per charge. However, these statistics will vary based on the rider and riding conditions.
The Cyrusher XF900 is available now at an MSRP of $2,699 USD, or $169 USD per month with financing.
Image Credit: Cyrusher
Cyrusher Launched the 'XF900' Premium All-Terrain E-Bike
1. All-terrain E-bikes - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to design and produce e-bikes that can handle all types of terrain, not just pavement.
2. Motorcycle-inspired E-bike Frames - E-bike manufacturers can experiment with new frame designs that borrow elements from motorcycles to create unique and stable riding experiences.
3. High-power E-bike Motors - Manufacturers can develop e-bikes with motors that can provide higher speed and more torque than current models to offer a more thrilling and faster riding experience.
1. Electric Bicycle Manufacturing - E-bike manufacturers can explore new frame designs, motors, and battery combinations to create all-terrain e-bikes that can handle any riding conditions.
2. Outdoor and Adventure Recreation - The availability of premium all-terrain e-bikes can offer new and exciting opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, adventure travelers, and recreational riders to explore off-road trails and rugged terrains.
3. Financing and Leasing - Financing companies can develop new financing programs and payment plans that cater to the growing demand for premium e-bikes, particularly for models that are designed for off-road adventures.