The Victoria's Secret Lingerie Show in Miami wasn't the only hot catwalk lingerie show held recently. Aimer showed their lingerie for Spring Summer 2009 at China Fashion Week in Beijing.
Aimer comes from French, meaning love and favor. Not quite as over-the-top as Victoria's Secret, the Aimer line is still quite provocative and has some similarities to the Victoria's Secret â€œwingsâ€ that are so favored on the catwalk in Miami.
Implications - Leave it up to Victoria's Secret to be influencing all kinds of other lingerie brands. Aimer Lingerie made a huge splash on the Chinese fashion scene and will undoubtedly have an impact on many global lingerie fashions. It looks like the winged angel looks are the perfect way to compliment sinful lingerie.
Aimer Lingerie for S/S 2009
1. Aimer Lingerie - Aimer Lingerie is disrupting the lingerie industry with provocative and globally influenced designs.
2. Chinese Lingerie Fashion - China's growing lingerie fashion market is poised to disrupt the global fashion industry.
3. Victoria's Secret Influence - Victoria's Secret's influence extends beyond their own brand and into the design of other lingerie brands.
1. Lingerie - The lingerie industry is being disrupted by innovative and provocative designs from brands like Aimer.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry is being influenced by the growing Chinese lingerie fashion market and the designs of brands like Aimer.
3. Retail - Retailers will need to adapt to changing lingerie fashion trends driven by brands like Aimer and changing consumer preferences.