Workfront's infographic called 'The Working Dead' reveals the eight types of workplace zombies that devour workplace productivity. Zombies are infectious people who spread their disease quickly -- the same goes for those in your office. If one person slacks-off, then their team members are more inclined to do the same.
The creative and engaging infographic will give you a good chuckle as you remarkably realize just how alike specific employees and zombies are. Some examples include the 'Shuffler,’ the employee/zombie who constantly needs reminders to complete their assigned tasks, the ‘Crawler,’ who ignores established processes and the ‘Thriller,’ who inflates their numbers and has symptoms that "lack of actual results."
The infographic also rates the employee based on a scale of contagiousness and damage done to others.
Workfront Highlights Zombies Eating Your Workplace Productivity
1. Zombie Employees - Opportunity to develop productivity tools or training programs that address the challenges posed by unmotivated or unproductive employees.
2. Infectious Workplace Culture - Chance to create solutions that promote a positive and productive work environment to prevent the spread of negative behaviors or attitudes.
3. Metrics-driven Performance Evaluation - Potential for innovative approaches to assess and track individual and team performance, focusing on actual results rather than inflated numbers.
1. Human Resources - Offers an avenue for HR professionals to devise strategies for engaging and motivating employees, boosting productivity.
2. Workplace Training and Development - Can provide opportunities to develop training programs that address specific challenges faced by employees, helping them improve their productivity.
3. Performance Management - Provides a platform for companies and technology providers to rethink performance evaluation systems and metrics, focusing on driving real results.