The 1620 Work Hoodie is a new garment that aims to deliver exceptional versatility and comfort for consumers who led active or rigorous lifestyles that require clothing that can go the distance.
Starting at $78, the sweater is crafted in the USA with a cotton blend fleece fabric that is abrasion and melt-resistant, and finished with a Durable Water Repellent compound. The garment is rounded off with a helmet-friendly hood and a pocket that is crafted with 500D Cordura Stealth technology to keep essential daily items protected from damage at all times.
The 1620 Work Hoodie is also reinforced with 500D Cordura at the elbows and at the snap button collar, and even comes backed by a lifetime guarantee.
The 1620 Work Hoodie Has a Rugged Construction
1. American-made Clothing - The trend towards locally-made and sustainably-produced clothing presents an opportunity for businesses to tap into conscious consumerism.
2. Durable Fashion - As consumers gravitate towards long-lasting products, businesses focused on creating high-quality, long-lasting garments can disrupt the fast fashion industry.
3. Technical Apparel - The rise of athleisure and consumers leading more active lifestyles creates a market for technically-advanced clothing that can keep up with their needs.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry players may consider investing in new supply chain models and processes that prioritize environmentally responsible manufacturing, materials sourcing and distribution.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel brands should explore the integration of durable and technical fabrics in their products to cater to consumers pursuing an active lifestyle that require garments that can withstand harsh conditions.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can appeal to consumers' growing desire for transparency and sustainability by offering high-quality, American-made garments that are designed to last.