The new Wild Thing Bra from alo yoga is available in four muted colorways including Black, Woodrose, Ivory, White, and Bone. Boasting a deep plunge neck, ruched detail at the front, and a racerback silhouette, this dynamic item is great on its own or under a slouchy tee.
The new Wild Thing Bra features an ultra-soft fabric that has been wear-tested by the brand's in-house team. Designed to fit and flatter every size, the bra offers medium support for everyday activity and beyond. For added coverage and shape, the Wild Thing Bra was designed with soft cups. Moreover, the bra's 4-way stretch fabric will move with you, so you can concentrate on the task at hand.
Image Credit: alo yoga
The Wild Thing Bra from alo yoga is Available in Five Colorways
1. Muted Colorway Bras - With the success of the Wild Thing bra in muted colorways, there may be an opportunity to expand this color scheme to other bra styles in the market.
2. Ultra-soft Fabric Bras - The use of ultra-soft fabric in bras could be a trend in the market, providing greater comfort and support to everyday bra wearers.
3. Medium-support Everyday Bras - The trend for everyday bras that offer medium-support could create an opportunity for companies who design bras with comfort in mind.
1. Athleisure - The Wild Thing Bra is a reflective of the continuing trend of athleisure, and other companies in this market could benefit from incorporating muted colorways into their collections.
2. Lingerie - Ultra-soft fabric bras could expand the lingerie industry's offerings for everyday wearers without compromising design and style.
3. Retail - The trend for everyday bras offering support and comfort could be disruptive to the retail industry by enticing consumers to make repeat purchases for their needs.