Whole Foods Market is offering its Whole Trade Roses this Valentine’s Day, with proceeds from sales going towards helping farmers and communities where its flowers are grown. The retailer has been running its unique promotion from February 7th until February 14th, giving shoppers a thoughtful gift idea for that special someone in their life.
Whole Foods Market's Whole Trade Roses are part of the brand's Whole Trade Guarantee program. The program was first launched in 2007 and illustrates Whole Foods Market's dedication to ethical trade, the wellbeing of our planet and fair working conditions for its employees and partners.
These bouquets are not only a romantic Valentine's Day surprise but allow shoppers to positively impact the lives and businesses of Whole Foods' partners.
Image Credit: Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market's Whole Trade Roses Support Farmers and Brand Partners
1. Ethical Trade - Opportunity to disrupt industries by offering products and services with transparent and ethical supply chains.
2. Sustainable Agriculture - Innovation opportunities exist for creating sustainable farming practices that benefit farmers and the environment.
3. Socially Conscious Consumerism - Meeting the growing demand for ethically sourced products and engaging consumers in supporting positive social and environmental impact.
1. Retail - Disruptive innovation can occur through the creation of transparent and ethically sourced products in the retail industry.
2. Floral - Transforming the floral industry by offering sustainable and socially responsible flower bouquets.
3. Grocery - Opportunities exist for grocery stores to promote and sell ethically sourced products, appealing to socially conscious consumers.