New Balance continues to add more tonal updates to the signature 550 sneaker model and the latest to join is a White Gum colorway update. The shoe has been previously seen in a Black Gum option and this iteration highlights an all-white look throughout the upper.
The construction highlights a blend of mesh, leather, and suede with suede making up the paneling details. The laces are finished in a tonal look as well, continuing to the rest of the branding on the tongue and insole. The lateral side of the shoe is marked with the N logo branding and the 550 logo. All of this sits on top of a gum rubber outsole design to round it all out.
Image Credit: New Balance
New Balance Releases a 550 White Gum Colorway Design
1. Minimal Lifestyle Sneakers - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by offering simple yet stylish designs that prioritize comfort and functionality.
2. Tonal Sneaker Updates - Opportunity to innovate by constantly updating classic sneaker models with new color schemes and materials.
3. Gum-sole Sneakers - Opportunity to disrupt the sneaker market by offering durable and comfortable gum-soled sneakers in a variety of styles.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity to innovate in the fashion industry by offering more minimalist and functional designs that prioritize comfort and versatility over trendiness.
2. Sneaker Industry - Opportunity to disrupt the sneaker market by constantly introducing new colorways and materials in popular sneaker models to keep up with evolving consumer preferences.
3. Athletic Industry - Opportunity to innovate in the athletic industry by offering gum-soled sneakers that provide better grip and durability, which can improve athletes' performance and prevent injuries.