The BISSELL SpinWave Wet & Dry Robotic Vacuum that will work to keep a home cleaner than ever thanks to a triple-action cleaning functionality for a truly hands-off experience. The unit boasts a two-tank layout that will capture dry debris like dirt and pet hair, while the wet one will keep dirty cleaning solution stored. The robot vacuum makes use of a Soft Surface Avoidance sensor that will prevent it from going into mopping mode when on carpets.
The BISSELL SpinWave Wet & Dry Robotic Vacuum will work effectively to eliminate every aspect of floor cleaning from the routine of the inhabitant, which can be completely controlled via the BISSELL Connect app. This will enable users to schedule cleanings or start them at their leisure.
The BISSELL SpinWave Wet & Dry Robotic Vacuum is Feature-Rich
1. Triple-action Robotic Vacuums - Innovative robotic vacuums use triple-action cleaning functionality to provide an ultra-clean home without any human intervention.
2. Soft Surface Avoidance Sensors - New technology in robotic vacuums such as Soft Surface Avoidance sensors prevent them from going into mopping mode when on carpets, allowing for a more efficient and seamless cleaning experience.
3. Smart Home Cleaning Solutions - With advancements in smart home technology, robotic vacuums like the BISSELL SpinWave Wet & Dry Robotic Vacuum can be scheduled and controlled through an app, making cleaning easier and more convenient than ever.
1. Home Cleaning Appliances - As triple-action robotic vacuums like the BISSELL SpinWave Wet & Dry Robotic Vacuum continue to improve, the home cleaning appliances industry will face new opportunities for innovation and development.
2. Robotics Industry - Incorporating Soft Surface Avoidance sensors, robotics companies have the opportunity to engineer more advanced and efficient cleaning robots.
3. Smart Home Industry - Smart home cleaning solutions are becoming more popular and present a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the smart home industry looking to improve consumers' lives.