Sultry songstress Lana Del Rey has released her latest soulful pop ballad video, West Coast, to the public over the weekend. The video features a black and white color scheme with Lana Del Rey and a blonde beau frolicking along the beach. The track title is off of her up-and-coming album, Ultraviolence.
The West Coast music video has a clear and toned-down, mellow vibe to it that is drastically different than most of Del Rey’s avant-garde music video shoots. The video features the bombshell brunette in a leather jacket slow dancing on the beach with her lover. As Del Rey spins around to the slow melody of the song she sings about how in love she is and how the West Coast is obsessed with “their movies” and “rock and roll groupies.”
Lana Del Rey Releases the Video for Her Latest Song West Coast
1. Monochromatic Music Videos - Opportunity to create visually striking music videos using only black and white color scheme.
2. Soulful Pop Ballads - Potential for artists to explore more mellow and toned-down vibes in their pop ballad releases.
3. Avant-garde Music Video Shoots - Chance for artists to experiment with unconventional and artistic approaches in their music video productions.
1. Music Industry - Innovation opportunities for artists and producers to push the boundaries of music video aesthetics.
2. Film Industry - Opportunity for filmmakers to explore the use of monochromatic visuals and mellow vibes in storytelling.
3. Fashion Industry - Potential for fashion designers and stylists to create monochromatic and toned-down looks in line with the aesthetic of monochromatic music videos.