If this photo series by Werner Amann had a title, it would undoubtedly be 'Are We There Yet?' The talented photographer has captured the essence of youthful mischief and loving sibling rivalries through his lens. Each photograph is telling of a time, place and feeling all remember, as children or as parents, and brings back both fond and not-so-fond memories.
I can only imagine what it would look like if Amann had shot the parents in the driver's seat, who are surely impatiently rolling their eyes in frustration as they yell "That's enough!" for the fifteenth time. All of that aside, the German photographer has a way of driving cheerful nostalgia for one's youth to the surface with each shot, a feeling not to be taken for granted amidst the strains of adult life.
Werner Amann Captures Siblings on a Journey of Playful Mischief
1. Youthful Mischief Photography - Photographers can focus on capturing the playful side of childhood to bring back fond memories.
2. Sibling Bonding Photography - Photographers can showcase the unique bond between siblings through their lenses.
3. Childhood Nostalgia Photography - Photographers can use nostalgic photography to create a feeling of reliving childhood memories.
1. Photography - Photography businesses can focus on capturing the essence of youthful mischief and loving sibling bond through their lenses.
2. Childcare Industry - Childcare businesses can use nostalgic photography to evoke feelings of familiarity amongst parents and caregivers.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing companies can incorporate nostalgic photography of playful childhood into their promotions to evoke relatability.