The Wellrox Sandals are made with yogis in mind. They boast thongs for each digit, separating toes as though the walker were about to ground his or her feet for a particularly strong mountain pose at a red light. In a way, the Wellrox Sandals are the summer version of the Vibram Five Finger shoes. Nevertheless, these sandals are not meant to replicate a barefoot feeling without the bared feet.
Based out of New York City, the Wellrox Sandals are instead outfitted with "signature GRABS technology that provides increased grip and toe alignment for a more balanced and comfortable fit," as written on its website. Available in various styles from sporty to chic, the Wellrox Sandals are made out of the finest materials including leather for the upper and rubber for the soles.
The Wellrox Sandals Promote Increased Grip and Foot Alignment
1. Toe-separating Sandals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new materials and technologies to enhance grip and foot alignment in toe-separating sandals.
2. Yogi-inspired Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create footwear designs that provide a comfortable fit and promote foot alignment for yogis and active individuals.
3. Functional Summer Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design stylish sandals with functional features like increased grip and toe separation for improved comfort and balance.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new production techniques and materials to create innovative and functional sandals with enhanced grip and foot alignment.
2. Athletic Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop athletic sandals that mimic the benefits of barefoot walking by promoting toe separation and providing increased grip and stability.
3. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate functional features like grip and toe separation in stylish sandals to attract customers seeking both fashion and comfort.