The 'Welcome to My Labyrinth' online editorial is softly cinematic and romantically dramatic. A mix of hazy forest shots and cold concrete ones, the photo shoot juxtaposes nature with cities in such a way that it highlights the varying styles found within. Just like the scenery themselves, the different styles work together to complement each other rather than detract from one another.
Lensed by bicoastal photographer Grant Yoshino, who is based in both Los Angeles and New York City, the Welcome to My Labyrinth editorial was shot exclusively for Fashion Gone Rogue. It stars model Judith Bedard. The Canadian redhead was styled by Newheart Ohanian, who accentuated the darkly captivating spring shoot with sweeping architectural dresses. Flitting between flirty and experimental, all the pieces are very feminine.
Fashion Gone Rogue's 'Welcome to My Labyrinth' Stars Judith Bedard
1. Softly Cinematic Shoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging the soft and cinematic aesthetic to create immersive and captivating brand campaigns.
2. Romantically Dramatic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating fashion designs and campaigns that combine the dramatic allure of romance with modern style.
3. Nature-city Juxtaposition - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Blending elements of nature and urban environments to create unique and visually appealing fashion and lifestyle concepts.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing soft and cinematic photography techniques to elevate fashion editorials and brand imagery.
2. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating romantic and dramatic fashion collections that appeal to modern consumers.
3. Architecture and Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating on architectural-inspired fashion designs that embrace a juxtaposition of natural and urban influences.