Make a non-traditional statement on your big day with this bohemian wedding gown from Esty's Dreamersandlovers shop. The mini dress is handcrafted out of lace and features bell sleeves that are inspired by the flower child styles of the 70s.
Whether worn to an urban ceremony or a destination wedding that is happening on the beach, this bohemian wedding gown is sure to make your day one to remember. The non-traditional garment is shorter than most wedding dresses and is a fun way to pull off a youthful look on your big day.
The vintage-inspired dress can be paired with a veil, a headpiece or even a floral wreath that would be a charming touch at a backyard or garden ceremony.
Etsy's Dreamersandlovers Featrues Non-Traditional Wedding Gowns
1. Bohemian Wedding Gowns - Opportunity for designers to create non-traditional wedding gowns with bohemian-inspired elements.
2. Vintage-inspired Dresses - Potential for the reemergence of vintage-inspired wedding dresses with unique and nostalgic design features.
3. Non-traditional Bridal Attire - Emerging trend of brides seeking unconventional wedding outfits that deviate from traditional norms.
1. Bridal Fashion - The bridal fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for bohemian and vintage-inspired wedding gowns.
2. Handcrafted Apparel - Artisans and independent designers can create handcrafted wedding dresses with unique and personalized touches.
3. Wedding Accessories - Opportunity for wedding accessory brands to offer complementary pieces like veils and headpieces that suit non-traditional bridal looks.