Even if my personal preference has always been for the inimitable Veuve de Clicquot, the French champagne, Moët & Chandon, has a presentation case which has been designed to be one of the most definitive ways to chill one of the world’s most famous bubblies.
The dazzling, limited edition Midnight Gold case is made of lambskin and covered with gold, the removable ice jacket is enhanced with hand sewn Swarovski crystals and golds beads, designed to emulate champagne bubbles. The removable “tie”, can be worn removed and worn as a statement wrist accessory.
Besides the embossed label and the Moet signature necktie, the case features a matching bottle stopper, and was commissioned from the French designer Camille Toupet, whose mantra is “Make it Memorable” and has designed objets “(french, not objects” for Boucheron, Louis Vuitton, Dupont and Loewe.
Considering there is only a limited edition of a hundred cases available, you’d best get your orders in soon.
It is available exclusively at Selfridges in London, approximately $575
Moet & Chandon ‘Midnight Gold'
1. Luxury Packaging - The lambskin and gold champagne bottle case presents an opportunity for luxury packaging trends that combine high-end materials and exclusive design, enhancing the overall experience.
2. Customization and Personalization - The option to wear the removable 'tie' as a wrist accessory offers an opportunity for personalized and customizable champagne accessories that allow consumers to make a unique fashion statement while enjoying their favorite bubbly.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - The limited edition of only a hundred cases creates a trend for collectible champagne packaging, appealing to collectors and enthusiasts who seek unique and rare items to add to their collections.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can leverage the trend of luxury packaging to create exclusive and high-end champagne accessories that cater to consumers' desire for a premium experience.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities for collaboration with champagne brands to design customizable and fashionable champagne accessories that merge the worlds of luxury fashion and fine beverages.
3. Collectibles - The collectibles industry can tap into the trend of limited edition champagne packaging, creating a market for rare and sought-after champagne accessories that appeal to avid collectors and enthusiasts.