Seoul-based fashion label BMUET(TE) introduces its latest collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2023 season with the WE ARE NOT YOUR STEREOTYPE presentation. It was showcased during London Fashion Week and this marks its first physical debut.
The show took place in London's Charterhouse complex and guests were greeted by a setting that was decorated with 18th-century paintings. It created a dark ambiance that set itself through a tunneled corridor with brick walls. The WE ARE NOT YOUR STEREOTYPE collection features romantic pupil themes with anime eyes and love heart graphics along with ruffled details along the dresses and shirts. The rest of the capsule includes blazers with matching shorts, Mary Jane shoes, and much more.
Image Credit: BMUET(TE)
BMUET(TE) Presents WE ARE NOT YOUR STEREOTYPE for SS23
1. Nonconformist Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to create nonconformist clothing that challenges societal stereotypes and expectations.
2. Anime-inspired Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can look into incorporating anime-inspired graphics into their collections to tap into the growing anime fandom market.
3. Alternative Fashion Presentation - There is room for fashion labels to explore alternative ways of presenting their collections that break away from the traditional runway shows and exhibitions.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers and designers can innovate by incorporating nonconformist themes, such as anime-inspired graphics, into their collections.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore partnerships with fashion labels that incorporate anime-inspired graphics into their collections to reach out to the growing anime fandom market.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can offer alternative presentation options to fashion labels, such as immersive experiences or unconventional venues, to create unique and memorable experiences for guests.